The Shamanic Journey
Learn how to connect and work with your helping spirits to enrich your life.
What you will learn:
- What is white privilege, white feminism, cultural appropriation and how can we be in integrity when we undertake shamanic practice
- Indigenous world views and how they differ to a western way of seeing the world, and why this is important to acknowledge in our shamanic practice
- Discussion about the different types of shamanism and how each type can benefit you
- The practical elements of shamanism – the purpose of smoke cleansing, medicine items, power objects and their meanings, how to set up an alter, how to open and create ceremonial space, the significance of calling in the directions and why…always checking if you are in right relation with all that is when you undertake these practices.
- How to retrieve a power animal for someone and how to meet your own, as well as how to build a relationship with your power animal
Time and date:
Every Wednesday from 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Commencing on the 6th of November 2019
In my home in Pottsville.
Address will be supplied in an email.
Fee and Payment:
Each session runs for 3 hours
I require an upfront payment for the first 6 week course of:
Full fee: $150
Full payment is required by Saturday 2nd November. Please understand this is non-refundable unless you or I am able to fill your spot prior to the course, and it is non-refundable after it has commenced.